Djs Mobile Disco hire in the Preston area
All our Djs Mobile Disco roadshows use P.A.T Tested equipment and have P.L.I
Are you looking for a Dj or Mobile Disco?
If you are interested in booking Djs Mobile Disco Hire in the Preston area you have come to the right place. For residential, venue, corporate or private functions, we have a great team of Djs and Mobile discos for hire. Each member of our teams comes with a unique set of talents. We can provide:
Motown & Northern Soul Dj’s | Rock and Indie Djs
Party Dj’s | Female Dj’s | Video/Karaoke Dj’s
Children’s Entertainers | Night Club Dj’s
Outdoor Roadshows | Wedding discos
Dj Gary Mayo
Dj Michael C
Dj Big John
We can supply P.A and lighting equipment for small events from 30 people up to festival size systems for larger outdoor events
With so many Djs and mobile discos available, it can be difficult to choose who and what you need!
To help assist with this, here are a few things you should consider:
What you don’t want!
- A DJ that is unable to play without an internet connection. Don’t misunderstand our meaning here, our team admit with years of playing behind them, no-one has every song, so access to legal online libraries is helpful for that obscure request or two, but your Dj should be able to play the rest of the event without needing internet. If they cannot then chances are they’re not playing legally sourced music and this is not a professional service, which brings into question, how reliable and what quality will the rest of the equipment be.
- Are you sure the Dj or Disco you are booking is reliable, by this mean, firstly will they turn up as agreed. Secondly, what happens if something breaks, can they source, or do they carry replacement equipment.
- Can the DJ actually do the job? Strange as this may sound, many DJ’s, start out playing at home and move into playing private parties for friends, this does not guarantee they are comfortable using the microphone, so check this, as you may well find you need that voice on the microphone.
- Does the DJ or Disco have an active P.A.T certification? Knowing the equipment is safe is the entertainer’s responsibility, however, the focus falls on the person who booked them if anything should happen such as someone touching something and getting a shock due to poor insulation or exposed live wires.
- Your DJ should have Public Liability Insurance! This is a must, should a speaker stand fall over after being bumped, if a child touches a smoke machine nozzle, or someone trips over something resulting in an injury. Knowing your DJ is insured provides you with peace of mind.
What you do want!
- Your DJ should be reliable, ask for recommendations from either private clients or better still, booking agents and local residencies, this will confirm reliability.
- A DJ who is willing to produce both electrical P.A.T testing certificate and insurance certificates.
- A Dj with his own legal library of either digital music, CD’s or vinyl they can use without the need of internet
- You need a DJ that will play the type of music you want, ask if they are happy to take requests as long as they will fit into the general outline you provide, and are not considered offensive.
- Your DJ should be happy to adjust his show to the space you provide, although this may not always be possible, they should be willing to work with you to solve this issue.
- All cables on the floor level should be secured in place, either with a rubber track or securing/gaffa tape.
- Your DJ should be experienced in using the microphone. Anything can happen at a live event, he or she should be able to set the tone and manage the event.
Got a question or need some information? ... We're here to help!
Please note: we do NOT accept applications, advertising or marketing material at this email address. Please use our contact form on the main contact page for these purposes. Thank You!